Thursday, June 22, 2017

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Maggie. Since you're here, you already know that. For 10 years I worked at the same company and loved it most of the time. Then in October of 2016 I went to volunteer at Lucas' school and I heard my calling. I had to be available for him and Alexis all the time. It made me so incredibly happy.  So in May of 2017 I gave notice to my work and now here I am with my 2 kids and my dog.

It's going to be an adjustment to go from being an employee since I was 16 to being my own boss. I like to think of the kids as my employees. :-) I created this blog to be able to share my thoughts, pictures, frustrations and experiences.

A little about me...let's see. I'm 34 years old. Recently, in the last couple of years, became a runner. Well...a jogger, but I still run. I'm a distributor for Young Living Essential Oils We have 3 kids and 2 are living. Aidan was born in Feb 2010 and passed away in Feb 2010. He was micro-preemie. Lucas is my rainbow and he was born in Feb of 2011. Alexis is my girly girl baby girl who was born in August 2013. In June of 2016 we adopted Charlie Bacon, a 3 year old Beagle mix. My husband, Chris, and I have been together since August of 2001 and married since October 2006.


No comments:

Post a Comment